How to Find the Exhibition Venue：
If you are interested in both civil engineering sector and industrial sector, then you’re probably interested in visiting all 7 WieTec exhibitions. Here’s the overview information regarding getting to different areas of Shanghai Exhibition and Convention Center.
Getting to Shanghai Exhibition and Convention Centre:
- By taxi: The car will take you to No. 1888, Zhuguang Road. From there, it’s just a short walk to the West Plaza (access from Gate 7 of the exhibition hall). Go directly from the West Plaza to the West Registration Hall.
- By metro: Metro line 2, Xujing East Station, exit 4, 5 and 6. From there, go directly from the West Plaza to the West Registration Hall.
1. 4,000 on-site car spaces (3,000 car spaces in the exhibition area, and 1,000 spaces in the functional areas)
2. 7,000 car spaces in the four off-site car parks with short bus transfers to the exhibition complex
3. 800 bus spaces and 2,000 car spaces in the No. 5 car park adjacent to the exhibition complex